CareerArc provides our clients with detailed results reporting. Here's what we provide and where you can access it.
- You can access all of the reports from the left-hand navigation menu under the "Reporting" tab. Depending on which modules you have purchased there may be several selections under here. "Jobs" is the most all-encompassing report.
- Once on the Jobs reporting screen, you will be able to see a line graph oh job views from the past 30 days. This is the "Overview" tab.
- You can change the date range using the calendar button in the upper right-hand corner of the module.
3. Below the overview metrics, you can see statistics such as posts, job views, views per day and views per job, as well as a graph that breaks down the general sources of your views for the selected date range.
- There are also tabs that you can click to view the data sorted by top viewed jobs, top sources and top campaigns
- All of this data can be exported by selecting "Export to Excel" at the bottom of any of these tabs.
- If you have tracking beacons set up, you can see the results on the "Beacons" tab.
- This data shows the CareerArc-sourced applicants vs. all other applicants for every beacon that is installed.
- On the "Downloads" tab, you can download a snapshot report of your monthly performance, as well as export a more detailed Excel sheet with all of your monthly statistics.
If you require more in-depth reporting, please submit a request to the CareerArc Client Success Team to discuss options.