This is a list of the most commonly-used terms in regard to the reporting we provide.
- Jobs distributed: The number of jobs from your ATS automatically distributed by CareerArc.
- Job views: A job view on social is counted once a candidate clicks the Bit.ly link in a social post to view the job description on your ATS and apply. A job view on a CareerArc source is counted when a candidate views the job description.
- Average views per job: The average number of times each job is viewed in the time period.
- Posts: The number of unique posts automatically distributed by CareerArc across all social channels.
- Apply clicks: Apply clicks are reported when a candidate clicks the “apply now” button on the
Job Map, Facebook Careers Tab, CareerArc.com and our unique Web Partnership sites