Videos are another great way to capture attention on your posts. If you have not set up a campaign yet, you can find the steps to do so here.
Adding videos to posts is an easy way to give potential employees an insight into your company culture. Use videos on your job postings to showcase all that your company has to offer! The process is very similar to adding images, with a few differences.
- The videos must be hosted on either YouTube or Vimeo and have a share URL
Videos and Images cannot be in the same campaign. You can create a copy of a campaign to have one with images and one with videos if you want to have both images and videos distributed with the same job filter and onto the same channel. The only things that you would need to update are the media section and the distribution schedule.
Step 1: Locate your Campaign by clicking “Campaigns” under the Job Distribution tab.
- This brings you to a list of all campaigns that you have already created.
- If you’d like, you can create a new campaign or copy an existing one.
Step 2: Find the campaign that you would like to add images to.
- Searching and/or filtering to find your campaign is optional, but helpful if there are a large number of campaigns in your dashboard. Once located, you can click on the campaign name to open up the settings page.
Step 3: Scroll down to the Media section and select the edit button.
- If there is currently no media in the campaign you can also select the “Add Media” button.
Step 4: Select the radio button for Videos
Step 5: Select the “Add a new video” button on the right-hand side
Step 6: Paste the share link of the video into the box, verify the preview, and click Next.
Step 7: Choose the job filter/s you would like to have associated with the video you are adding.
- If the video does not require an association, you can leave “All Jobs” checked off.
- If you want to assign the video to all remaining jobs that do not otherwise have assignments, you can select “Remaining Jobs”.
- By assigning videos to “All Jobs” or “Remaining Jobs”, you can reduce the chances that a post will be distributed without a video.
Step 8: Click Add Video
That’s it! Repeat the process for the remaining videos that you’d like in the campaign. To find out how to do the same process with images, click here.