Want to quickly see a year’s worth of data in one place? Use the snapshot report!
This article will tell you how to access and interpret the snapshot report that is made available on the first of every month.
Step 1: Hover over Reporting and click on Jobs
Step 2: Click on the Downloads tab
Step 3: Select the “Snapshot” button of the month of data you would like to view
- The snapshot will also show the previous 12 months’ worth of data
- The snapshot will generate and automatically download in PDF form
- If you cannot locate the download, look in the Downloads folder on your computer
Step 4: 1st page of the Snapshot Report
- The numbers up top are data from the month that the snapshot is for. If you selected February 2021, the data would be for February 2021
- The first bar graph shows the total number of unique jobs distributed through CareerArc by month for the past 12 months.
- The second bar graph shows the total number of views on those jobs by month, for the past 12 months.
- The line graph shows the average number of views per job per month for the past 12 months
Step 5: 2nd Page of the Snapshot Report
- Your snapshot may contain a second page with benchmark data. If it does not, please submit a request to our team of Client Success Specialists to get access to the benchmark data
- The first graph shows your monthly average views per job in a line graph, and on the same axis shows the monthly average views per job for CareerArc clients in the same industry, and also CareerArc clients with the same amount of employees.
- The second graph shows a more detailed analysis of your monthly views per job compared to all CareerArc clients in the same industry with the same amount of employees.
Want to see a video explaining this? Click here!
If you want more in-depth reporting, click here to check out our other reporting articles.