This article will walk you through how to access Job Distribution reporting available in the CareerArc platform.
Learn what type of traffic your job posts are generating. You’ll be able to see job views, apply clicks, how different campaigns are performing, and more.
Glossary of Reporting Terms:
- Jobs Distributed: The number of jobs from your ATS automatically distributed by CareerArc.
- Posts: The number of unique posts automatically distributed by CareerArc across all social channels.
- Job Views: A job view on social media is counted once a candidate clicks the Bit.ly link in a social post to view the job description on your ATS and apply. A job view on a CareerArc source (ex. Job Map) is counted when a candidate views the job description.
- Apply Clicks: Apply clicks are reported when a candidate clicks the “apply now” button on the Job Map, Facebook Careers Tab, CareerArc.com and our unique Web Partnership sites.
- Average Views per Job: The average number of times each job is viewed in the time period.
Step 1: Hover over Reporting, then click Jobs
Step 2: Browse the Summary Page for high level information about your posts and job views
On the top portion of this page: you can change your date range in the upper right hand corner, view number of jobs distributed, total job views and views per job. You can also adjust your reporting chart view by day/week/month.
On the lower portion of this page: you can view your full reporting summary, as well as the percentage of Views by Source. To view your data by Jobs, Sources or individual Campaigns, click on any of the tabs to change views.
Step 3: Change your date range
Reporting will always default to the last 30 days.
If you’d like to adjust the date range, click the calendar next to the date range in the upper right hand corner, then select from the drop down list of pre-populated time frames, or create your own date range using the Custom Range fields.
Tip: To export this data click on one of the tabs like Sources.
View other Reporting resources in our Help Center here.